José Sá – Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Age, Facts, Current Team, Nationality, Awards, Wiki, Contract, Transfer, Position, Career, Height, #José #Sá #Bio #Net #Worth #Wife #Girlfriend #Family #Age #Facts #Current #Team #Nationality #Awards #Wiki #Contract #Transfer #Position #Career #Height Welcome to 5 0 M I DE BLOG, This is the most recent breaking news and trending broacast that we have for you today: :
José Pedro Malheiro de Sá is a Portuguese professional football player who plays for Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers as a goalkeeper. He has previously played for Maritimo, Porto (both first and second teams), and Olympiacos, winning two Super League Greece championships.
On the international level, he has represented Portugal at various age levels. He has represented Portugal at U20, U21, and U23 levels. He was part of Portugal’s squad which won the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League. He is yet to make his senior international debut for Portugal.
What is José Sá famous for?
- Being a Portuguese professional football player.
- For playing as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Where is José Sá from?
José Sá was born on 17 January 1993. His birthplace is Braga, Portugal. His birth name is José Pedro Malheiro de Sá. He holds Portuguese nationality and he belongs to the white ethnicity. Likewise, his religion is Christianity and as per his birth date, his zodiac sign is Capricorn. His father’s name and his mother’s name have been kept secret and have not been disclosed yet.
José Sá Club Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of Palmeiras Braga in 2009 and played until 2009.
- He then played for the youth team of Merelinense and Benfica.
- In 2011, he joined the youth team of Maritimo and began his career at the club.
- He made his professional debut with the Maritimo B team in a 0-0 home draw against U.D. Oliveirense in the Segunda Liga championship. During his 2012-13 season, he made 19 appearances for Maritimo B, making 9 clean sheets in all the competitions.
- In the 2013 off-season, he was promoted to the main squad by manager Pedro Martins. On 18 August 2013, he played his first game in the Primeira Liga in a 2-1 home win against S.L. Benfica. During his 2013-14 season, he made 11 appearances for the club, making 2 clean sheets in all the competitions. That season, he also made 18 appearances for the B team, making 5 clean sheets in all the competitions.
- During his 2014-15 season, he made only 4 appearances for the club, making 3 clean sheets in all the competitions. Additionally, that season he made 38 appearances for the B team, making 10 clean sheets in all the competitions.
- On 25 January 2016, he joined Porto on a four-and-a-half-year contract with a transfer fee of €1.5 million. In his first season, he played for the B team where he made 16 appearances for the B team, making 8 clean sheets in all the competitions as Porto B won the LigaPro that season.
- During his 2016-17 season, he was the second choice to Spain international Iker Casillas for the senior team. He made his senior team debut for the club on 15 October 2016 in a 3-0 win against Gafanha in the Taca de Portugal Placard. During that season, he made 6 appearances for the club, making 3 clean sheets in all the competitions.
- He made his debut in the UEFA Champions League on 17 October 2017, starting in a 3-2 loss in the group stage away to RB Leipzig. He became the starter from that point onwards but, following a 5-0 home defeat against Liverpool in the same competition, lost his place again. During his 2017-18 season, he made 21 appearances for the club, making 9 clean sheets in all the competitions as Porto won the Primeira Liga that season.
- On 31 August 2018, he joined Olympiacos F.C. season-long loan. He became the first choice over Andreas Gianniotis shortly after arriving, as the team was coached by his compatriot and former Maritimo boss Martins. During his loan spell at Olympiacos, he made 31 appearances for the club, making 14 clean sheets in all the competitions.
- With his excellent performances, on 15 May 2019, he permanently joined Olympiacos F.C. on a four-year deal. During his 2019-20 season, he made 49 appearances for the club, making 29 clean sheets in all the competitions as Olympiacos F.C. won the Super League Greece and Greek Football Cup that season. Additionally, he also won the Super League Greece Best Goalkeeper of the Year.
- During his 2020-21 season, he made 44 appearances for the club, making 19 clean sheets in all the competitions as he again won the Super League Greece with the club.
- On 15 July 2021, he joined English club Wolverhampton Wanderers for an €8 million transfer fee, on a five-year deal: he was signed to replace his experienced compatriot Rui Patricio who had joined A.S. Roma, and he was handed the number 1 jersey that had not been worn at the Molineux club since Carl Ikeme retired due to his leukemia diagnosis in 2018. He made his Premier League debut for the club on 14 August 2021 in a 1-0 away loss against Leicester City.
José Sá International Career
- He has represented Portugal at various age levels.
- He has represented Portugal at U20, U21, and U23 levels.
- He represented Portugal U20 at the 2013 FIFA U20 World Cup where he played all the matches and minutes in Turkey, in an eventual round-of-16 exit.
- On 6 August 2013, he received his first call-up to the Portugal U21 team for a friendly game with Switzerland. He featured in the second half of the 5-2 win, on the 14th.
- He was the first choice at the 2015 European U21 Championship, keeping clean sheets in all games but one as the national side finished in second place in the Czech Republic: in the final, he saved from Sweden’s Abdul Khalili in the penalty shootout following a goalless draw at the Eden Arena.
- On 25 May 2017, he was called to the full side for the first time, being named by manager Fernando Santos in a provisional 24-man squad for that year’s FIFA Confederations Cup as Portugal finished in 3rd place in the tournament.
- He was part of Portugal’s squad which won the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League.
- He is yet to make his senior international debut for Portugal.
- Won the 2015-16 LigaPro with Porto B.
- Won the 2017-18 Primeira Liga with Porto.
- Won 2019-20, 2020-21 Super League Greece with Olympiacos.
- Won the 2019-20 Greek Football Cup with Olympiacos.
- Won the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League with Portugal.
- Won the 2019-20 Super League Greece Best Goalkeeper of the Year.
José Sá Net Worth, Salary, Contract
He is a very successful footballer and his major source of earnings is from his football career. In January 2016, he joined Porto on a four-and-a-half-year contract with a transfer fee of €1.5 million. In July 2021, he joined the English club Wolverhampton Wanderers for an €8 million transfer fee, on a five-year deal. The net worth of José Sá as of 2022 is believed to have been around $1 million-$5 million where he received £2 million as a yearly salary from his current club. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. His market value is around €8 million. With these massive earnings, he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
José Sá Wife, Girlfriend
Looking at his personal life, he is not married. He is reportedly dating his beautiful girl, Raquel Jacob whose has been together since 2017. Despite dating for so long they are still not married. They are engaged, as in 2020, he proposed to his lovely partner and she said Yes. The couple is blessed with one daughter named Maria Leonor, born in February 2018. He has an intimate relationship with his wife and children where they are living their life happily together.
José Sá Height, Weight, Size
José Sá stands at a height of 1.92m i.e. 6 feet and 4 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 84kg. Moreover, he has an athletic body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurement such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size is still got to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.